5.22.2012

Images & Words Week 159 - Things Maritime Or All Ship-Shape & Bristol Fashion









_MG_1600'




It looks very serious... , would be better on a white background, it's not at all as what I imagined for this Images and Words... but I've spent enough time on "pictures" for this week... It's only 9 o' clock and I'm exhausted!!!





mitchylr wrote on May 22
It's a really nice shot, the water looks like liquid silver. I like the quote you have chosen.

http://mitchylr.multiply.com/journal/item/474/Images_Words_159_ALL_THINGS_MARITIME

millimusings wrote on May 22
Kia it is striking in silver and very beautiful too.
Love your quote it suits your image perfectly.
It was Time well spent.
http://millimusings.multiply.com/journal/item/1052/Images_Words_Week_159_-_Things_Maritime_Or_All_Ship-Shape_Bristol_Fashion?replies_read=29

andrewhanson wrote on May 22
Terrific take on the theme. The photo is beautiful in its simplicity. The words wonderful. Thanks for your comment, Kia.

http://andrewhanson.multiply.com/journal/item/207/IAW_CLIX_-_Things_Maritime_Or_All_Ship-Shape_Bristol-Fashion

ladycallie wrote on May 22
I don't usually like B&W but this is awesome!!!

such a perfect quote for your photo!

thanks for dropping by!

kia909 wrote on May 22
I don't usually like B&W but this is awesome!!!

such a perfect quote for your photo!

thanks for dropping by!
It's not a B&W picture... the sky is dark blue, original colours... I haven't changed anything!
Thanks for your visit and comment!

awakingdreams wrote on May 22
And what about the dreamer?
I sail my dreams with the wind...:)

belita747 wrote on May 22
A very nice shot, Kia! Love the silvered sea and the lead-like sky background.... good choice of quote..
Thanks for the visit.

jgaryhillstudio wrote on May 22
Being a sailor i get this very well kia....:-)

poetessgarden wrote on May 22
Oh my goodness, I absolutely LOVE this. Intelligent words and lovely blue sky and sea with a lone sailboat make a perfect entry.

klintm wrote on May 23
It is a beautiful presentation , Kia. I love it and the words with it is so very inspiring.

mrsrh wrote on May 23
Nice, and the words so true

http://mrsrh.multiply.com/journal/item/790

No comments:

Post a Comment